Online Advertising – am I right, or am I right?
There are so many confusing parts about what it is and how it can help a person show up on line and develop their own business that it has the tendency to drive a person batty. (Batty means crazy.)
So, here’s a conundrum for all of us.
Should you do it? Is spending thousands and thousands of dollars worth the time effort and frustration that many people experience across all forms of digital and print advertising?
YES! Alright, I get it. I am biased and I am just trying to get you to write me a big fat check.
But truthfully, I do believe that spending the money to have your online advertising done properly is certainly worth it; and here’s why.
- There is a lot of confusion out there about what you need to do, what you can do and who is the best qualified to help you get it all done.
- There are many companies who will try to tell you that everything you have done is wrong and that they can get you fast results, good results, new customers/patients/whatever it is you are looking for to increase business income, supremely fast and for dirt cheap.
- Even more relevant is that there are companies and people out there who will lie to you and try to scam you with false promises and misinformation designed to lead those uneducated in the realm of online advertising down a path that it is hard to come back from.
The chances are, at this point you or someone you know who owns a business has encountered this sort of situation before, and it has left a very sour taste concerning advertising. Yeah? Well we get it. We spend hours with each of our clients trying to get them to understand that we are not like any other business development firm. We spend hours and weeks trying to build trust and repair relationships that our clients have with the tools that are supposed to be used to help them grow, when they have been used to hurt them.
It is not an easy process, but it is one that pays off for the large majority of the individuals and businesses that utilize our services.
Do you want to know why?
Great! I’ll give you a list.
- We constantly go through education about new practices and tools that we can provide our clients.
- We are constantly going through new certifications and expanding our service line where it is best able to help our clients achieve their dreams and goals.
- We will help you understand what the vital steps you need to take are, and the other steps that can help you, but aren’t absolutely necessary at that moment.
- As a company, we hold ourselves to a high moral and ethical standard.
And here are some of the ways in which we do so:
- We write unique content for each of our clients. No plagiarizing! (ask any of our authors) We will be totally upfront with you, that there are some pages that you may not like. And some that you love.
- Our artists, whether digital or print media, will do everything they can to get you input before creating your work, and if not possible, we are always happy to course correct within our policies.
- Our advanced training personnel are among the best in their field.
Now, because we have told you so much about us and why you should want to use us, we are going to provide you with some information that others won’t.
Do you know what meta data is? Meta data is the information on a page that tells the search engine what it is. In practical terms, this means that the searches you see have turned up because they are categorically relevant to what you are looking for.
Do you know what is not working for you? Meta keywords. Information about words – like we really need that right? Seriously, this is one metric that Google hasn’t been using for more than 2 years now, and yet hundreds of companies are trying to tell you that you need them.
One more thing. You know that set of lines under each big blue link on your search results? Those written in black are the meta descriptions for each result. This is the most valuable piece of meta data that is used, because that is what tells you what information each specific page contains and if it is relevant to what you are looking for.
There are lots of scammers out there who will abuse your trust and good nature. Buzzazz Business Development is not like any of them.
The guys at Buzzazz Business Development are awesome, and did you know that meta data doesn’t have to be that confusing?
Don’t hesitate to e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 888-477-2206 if you want our assistance, or if you just want to tell us you want more articles like this.